re: starter problem

It is most likely the ignition switch. I had this happen in 2 of my 115
Alfas. In one, it would not shut off (like yours), in the other, it
would make contact only one Fridays with the full moon. I was able to
R&R myself, so it is not that hard.

>Hey cats,
>What is going on when the starter keeps cranking when the key
>is released? I may have asked this a year ago, but I don't remember
>if anyone answered, and if they did, what they said.

luke, SF, US

74 Alfa Spider
63 Ferrari 250 GTE
98 Audi A6 Q (hey, anyone wants to trade for an early 70s 280 4 door
Benz, or...?)
03 Ford truck