Re: Advise on head rebuid

In a message dated 2/13/03 8:23:54 PM Pacific Standard Time, Val writes:

>  I came across a website for Sperry Valve Works. Their prices and service
>  sound good, but does anyone have first hand experience with them? Quality?
>  Service?
<snip>
>  Also, does anyone know of a good Alfa machine shop in Seattle area? TIA!

Sperry does good work, although I have no first-hand experience.

Someone closer to home is Steve Hanniford of Progressive Automotive in
Tacoma. I just had the Alfetta head done there and am looking forward to
firing it up. Other NWARC people have had Steve do work, including a racer or
two, and they all say he knows FLOW like no one else.

Steve Hanniford
Progressive Automotive
3036 68th Avenue West
Tacoma, WA  98466
(253) 565-3633

He's a one-man shop so you're talking owner to owner, just like we Alfa nuts
like to do. :-)

Tom
Seattle
6310123