Re: Removal of Tar Type Undercoating

Kelly McKrystle has an article about this in this
month's Overheard Cams (the ARA magazine) which covers
how he did this on his Berlina race project.

He had some pretty creative solutions, including the
use of dry ice.  I'll leave it to him to elaborate...

Cheers,
Ian Lomax
ARA President
http://www.overheardcams.org