eBay ALERT -- FRAUD -- eBay Member Name "TonysAlfa"

2 13 03 Wilmington NC

Hey guys ....

just wanted you to know there's a rat on eBay who has stiffed me on item # 1874736712. The seller's screen name is "tonysalfa".

The info on this guy via eBay Info Services is Brad M. Seider of Baltimore MD

I paid the rat back in December via PayPal for a 74 Spider grille and one lame excuse after the other has resulted in no grille darkening my doorway. I've e-mailed him 4 times in total. He responds by saying "he'll send it by this weekend" each time. Last time he made "the promise" was two weeks ago.

Avoid the rat named "tonysalfa" on eBay.

Burnt,

Tim Sheridan
74 Spider
Wilmington NC