GTV6 crankshaft balancing

Allen asked about GTV6 Crank balance:

When I had my 3 liter SZ(ed) I had the whole bottom end asembly
balanced by a machine shop, wasn't cheap, but I can rev my engine to
nearly 7 grand and it feels about as smooth as 2000 rpm, if not
smoother. As far as power goes. The whole engine (with SZ cams,
Pistons, headers, Kirshtein ECU, and Stebro Exhaust) puts out nearly
220 bhp (Over 180 at the wheels), so diificult to say if balancing had
anything to do with it, but it certainly provided me with an added sense
of security at those higher revs.

Giovanni
Alfa 75 3.0 SZ
SoCal