Re: Liner Removal - Thanks

At 8:11 PM 2/11/03, TJCallahan@domain.elided wrote:

If the liner is junk, and seriously stuck, one REAL quick way to get it to
just fall out is to run a bead of weld around the inside of it in the
center of where it fits into the web of the block. The shrinkage as the
ring of weld bead cools will quite literally make the liner a loose enough
fit in the block to let it simply fall out if you turn the block over.

Common trick for diesel mechanics.

Greg