RE : Brake rotor removal 74 GTV

>> Due to the very corroded nature of the original turbinas the
>> rotors ( or at least the left rear ) seem to be welded to the
>> hubs.  Is there a trick to removing them ?

everyone else is answering how to unstick your wheel.  i read
this as a stuck rotor to the hub.  i had this problem with my
73 GTV. i used a very large gear puller. once the puller had
lots of tension on the rotor, i rapped the disk with a big hammer.
it popped right off.

>> Also, the screws on the left front are stuck and the slots are
>> stripping.  I guess I could just drill them out and chase the
>> threads in the hub with a tap ?

i also had this exact problem.  tried all the usual : penetrating
oil, impact driver, torch . . .  i ended up drilling them out and
using a tap, just as you suggested.

good luck,

dion fields
'73 GTV