Any interest in 1974 Spider?

Sad day.

Current financial situation may force the sale of my last Alfa. Had to
sell my Milano a couple of months ago.

I'm hoping to pull things together and not sell this car. But, reality
being what it is, I thought I'd see if there was any interest just in
case.

For details, please see http://alfastyle.com.

(after tune-up from Bruce Metras in San Rafael, CA), driven to TX 6/2002,
several extra parts I've been acquiring along the way with plans to really
fix this car up. Body damage on front passenger side from PO. Car is
located in Galveston, TX. I have a truck/trailer and can probably deliver
the car, though delivery is not included in the price below.

I'm hoping to get $1,200 if I sell her.

Any questions?

Any interest?

Thanks,