Teardown Day 2 & Cam wear quandry

So I pulled the oil pan today. I found some more RTV *surprise* and realized that the new oil pan that came with the car is the wrong type. It's about 1" shallower, and has slightly different mounting holes. I think it is for later 1991+ motors. (Anyone need a new style pan?)

I also pulled the cams. I'm wondering what "acceptible" cam wear is, and if I can get away with just replacing some tappets. Tom Sahines gave me some advice to detect wear, but I don't know how much is too much. I can only see the lack of mirror finish on the tip of 3 of the intake lobes.

I took some extreme close-up pictures* (of the worst lobe and tappets) and give a better description here: http://alfa.denovich.org/twiki/bin/view/Alfa/EngineTeardown#DayTwo

So what do you think? Think I'm good for another 20k miles or so? Should I replace the tappets?

--Mark
The Alfa Wiki: http://alfa.denovich.org

* In case anyone is interested: I'm using an Olympus 3030Z camera. It's a 3 mega pixel camera, with a 2048x1536 max resolution. For the closeups, I used 3 stacked magnifying lenses in macro+spot focus mode, manual focus. The images are as they came out of the camera.