GTV trun signal stock

Cats,

I'm sure many have had their turn signal stock on the column get
loose and the turn signal comes on automatically from the weight
of the lever. Mine is starting to do this now. Is there a fix, or must
I just replace the control lever? I hope I can tighten something up?

And thanks to all that have answered some of my questions lately,
if I haven't already thanked you. My two Alfas are exhibiting problems
lately and I've asked quite a few questions. Even more to come in
the following days.

Thanks,
Stefano
Oakland, CA