Milano stuff for sale

I have a set of 4 Bilstein hd shocks for sale. They came off my milano, and have 30 k miles on them. They do not come with the dust boots, you will have to use reuse the origional milano front and rear boots. the shocks had some surface scratches on them so i repainted them. I paid $103 each from international, will sell the set  for $210 + shipping.

I also have a pair of used shankle "sport" rear springs for the milano or gtv-6. $50.00 + shipping

Shocks and springs are in good condition.

Robert.
Long Island, NY