Oops... I Did It Again,

using the now trite Britney Spears line (sorry) I've purchased my third Alfa
Romeo, an '86 GTV6 from a fellow digester - thanks David.  It's going to
need body & paint work, a stereo, and other minor bits, but with only 72K on
the clock, little leakage of oil, and a sound maintenance history.....(Of
course it runs great too!)  and, many of the major standard maintainence
items performed, I could not resist.  So, wish me Buona Fortuna!  Another
journey begins!

Rob Granieri
Sunny CA
'91 164S Rosso