GS 4R on ebay

For those who've never seen one, there's a Gran Sport Quattroruote-Zagato
(item 2402697196) on ebay right now.  I'm painting with a very broad brush,
but it's kind of an in-house factory replica/reproduction/recreation (I know
it's easy to fight over those words) of the old pre-war 1750, fitting with
Giulia running gear, but a real car in its own right.  It's not a cheesy
VW-based kit car. The description says it's Giulietta TI based, but I think
that's wrong, and that it's actually Giulia TI (105 chassis, not 101,
based). Not my car, etc.
Andrew Watry