Milano heater problems

Hello all, it's been a long time since I posted a query here, but I know
you guys are all up on Milnaos (or 75s)

I have  Giulietta 116 series that has just been converted to V6 with 75
electrics.  Everythign is nice, except that the cabin fan for the heater
does not blow.  I spent an un-amusing 3 hours today crawling around
the dash with no results, so I am hoping that someone will be able to
throw me some tips

Bascially I have a 12v feed going direct into the blower unit and a
multiway connector that accepts cables from the switch, to (I assume)
the resistance pack.  What seems to be the problem is that there is no
12v getting to the switch.  Does anyone know what colour the feed to
the swtich should be, and from where it comes?  I have looked on the
cardisc, but it is less than halpful (sadly)

TIA

Catman MIB#14 SKoGA#6: Tyger, Tyger Burning Bright (Remove rust
to reply)
Alfa 116 Giulietta 3.0l (Really), Sprint 1.7
Ducati Monster 600 Metallic
www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk