Spider Fuel Injectors

Hello Guys/Gals,

Last night I discovered one of my fuel injectors has developed a leak. I found it after installing a new gasket on the cam cover and checking it for leaks.  It appears to be the hose attaching the injector to the fuel rail. I seem to remember a post on the subject but can't find it in the archives, does anyone know the proper size I should get to replace all four hoses? And any other tips/tricks I should know?  I guess the timing for this leak couldn't be better, my next project was going to be replacing the four short intake plenum hoses since they are original and starting to dry rot also.

Thanks in advance,

Gary Cerasoli

'86 Spider

'01 Dakota