Heads Off

I striped down my 164S's engine today, and pulled the heads. The most interesting bit, was when I was moving the engine around on the engine stand and it fell over. A leg on the engine stand was not properly attached (note to self: when buying a pre-assembled stand do not assume it was put together correctly.) Luckily the engine landed on my leg, sparing the block from any damage.

I took some photos and put them on the Wiki:
http://alfa.denovich.org/twiki/bin/view/Alfa/EngineTeardown

--Mark
The Alfa Wiki: http://alfa.denovich.org