RE: Spica intake manifold, 1750 vs 2000?

Thanks. Yes, of course. To clarify my original statement, the 2000 intake is essentially ported, e,g, very even match around the joint between the head and the intake. The 1750's intake manifold port is smaller than the head, which may have been done to increase the velocity of the intake charge for low and mid range performance. That is my question: Does the 1750 need a smaller intake port?

//kct