Spica intake manifold, 1750 vs 2000?

I'm at a decision point in my 1750 rebuild that will be Spica injected with a T-255 pump from a '73: whether to use a 1750 intake manifold or a 2000 intake manifold. The 1750 intake has smaller ports on the head side, approximately 33x41mm while the 2000 has ports noticeably larger at 37x44mm. When I test fit against the head the 2000 manifold is obviously a better match to the cylinder head port.

My concern is that the large port of the 2000 intake may be detrimental to low end responsiveness. I'm using a 11mm 300 degree intake cam and euro 10548 exhaust cam set at 102 lobe centers. This intended as a street engine for a Berlina.

Anyone have any experience with such a swap? Are 1750 and 2000 Spica injectors the same?

thanks, //kct, Powell, TN