GTV6 hard start....sometimes

Car starts fine all the times I've driven it recently, except on starting at
the end of day at work. Drive to work in the mornings is 45 minutes of
30-50mph driving with some stops. Outside temp on the past few days is in
the 50-60F range in the mornings and 60-70F in the afternoons. What could
cause a hard start after siting in a parking lot for 8 hours but not sitting
in a garage over night? Tried starting it at lunch today, and even on an
overcast day sitting for only 4 hours had a hard start. I'm at a loss. Any
help in solving this would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Graham
85 GTV6