Re: WTB - NEW Hatch Strut for GTV6

I recall a post that indicated that a Nissan strut works for the GTV6 hatch lift. I've
found a Sachs Strut for about $50 but wonder which Nissan the appropriate strut fits.
Please advise so I can see if Napa can get it for me locally.

'nardo,

I last bought replacement struts from Pep Boys some years back and
couldn't find a specific listing for Alfa so I just matched the
dimensions and fitting and they worked just fine.

Don't be insulted - I don't know what you know - but, if you haven't
done this before, first step is to find something such as suitable
length piece of stud to hold up the hatch - it is very heavy without the
struts.

Nicky