GTV Master Cylinders

Greetings,

I am putting 4-pot BMW front calipers on my 74 GTV ( thanks Dean ) and I bought a new 22mm brake master cylinder to replace the old 20mm unit since it would move more fluid. I just found out that Bruce's parts bin has 23mm m/c's now. Would that give any more advantage ? What is the relationship between m/c size and braking force or ease of use ?

Thanks,

Dan
67 Duetto
74 GTV