generator light

Gentle Alfisti,
A problem has recently surfaced with the spider's generator light. I know
this topic comes up once in a awhile, but I never occasioned to trouble-shoot
the electricals myself. A short period after the generator light came on, I
lost the function of the gas, oil pressure and temp gauges. I'll check the
fuses later today, but I'd like to hear from any folks out there that may
lead me to a quick diagnosis. I appreciate all your help.
Modelle in Somers Point