GTV6 Brake Leak & Engine Smoking Related?? (kinda long)

Sounds like the master cylinder is leaking into the brake booster.

This would explain both the loss of fluid and the smoke which is brake fluid
being ingested by the engine.

I bet if you remove the master cylinder from the booster you will find
evidence of fluid leaking into the booster.
That's the line of investigation I was going to suggest.

Long ago, on a 74 Spider I had.. I was having "dissapearing" brake fluid. Level would go down slowly, I'd top it up every week or so, but no drips, no trace of it on the ground or anywhere.. Strange.

One day, I make a left turn out of a parking lot, and apply brake while I'm still making some centrifigual G's, and HUGE thick white smoke billows out the back! Like 20 feet wide. Almost jumped out of the car..

It was a slow leak from the master cylinder into the booster. Pressing the brake pushed the booster diaphram forward, reducing the volume, and the left turn caused the fluid level to tilt up to reach the vacumm port. Glug, glug. If you ever want a 007 class smokescreen option for your car, arrange to pump some brake fluid into your hot exhaust manifold.. Maybe that pesky smog air pump would do.. ;-)
I don't know what it might do to a cat converter, though.. 74's of course didn't have that problem..

You could try duplicating this as a positive test.. I'd expect noticing
traces of fluid in your hose, but it might not visable after a while..
But, watch out where you do it, and don't have lots of traffic behind you!

Jon