This should get you there. I understand that there are other alternatives as well. I've seen some reference to a Ford O2 sensor available at NAPA auto parts fitting?? Maybe someone else can point you in that direction.

George Graves
'86 GTV-6

On Sunday, Feb 2, 2003, at 13:40 US/Pacific, alfa-digest wrote:

Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2003 22:22:32 -0800
From: "S Hooper" <hoop1128@domain.elided>
Subject: Re: GTV6 FAILED SMOG TEST

Hi all!

My friend just took his '84 GTV6 to get smogged. The car failed and the
tech said that it was running too rich: Check the O2 sensor. Went to a
local parts store and the O2 sensors were listed at $240-375.

First, are we on the right track on checking the O2 sensor (the cat was
replaced last year)? Second, is that really how much they cost!?!?! Any
ideas?

Thanks to all of you, again!
Steven