Re: Berlina vs gtv wiper arms

Vangelis,
They may work, but I suspect not exactly right. First of all, I don't have
immediate access to a 73 GTV, but I just compared our 69 Berlina wiper
arms and blades to our 71 GTV. They are both about the same length. They
attach to the knurled shaft pivot points differently. The Berlina has an
acorn nut that secures the arm to the shaft and the 71 GTV has a recessed
nut that is concealed by a plastic cap that either pops off or ages and
cracks. The wiper blades are also different lengths- Berlina = 13" 71 GTV
= 16". I suspect the most significant dirrerence is the shape of the two
arms. The Berlina arm has an angle bend of about 45 degrees 1" from the
point that it attaches to the wiper blade. The 71 GTV arm has about the
same angled bend 6" from the blade. You are probably better off giving APE
a call and getting the correct arms.
Fred Zimmermann
67 Duetto
69 Berlina