Re: TZ Replica

Jeff Greenfield wrote:

Give Don a call if you want more info, I don't think he has a web site but I
could be wrong. The number is 800-alfahots (800-253-2465). You will most
likely get a machine, but Don is pretty good about returning calls. You can
use my name if you like, I know him pretty well.
I think their website is off-line. The links I had are dead, and google didn't find anything new.

If anyone know's different, let me know, because I'd like to update my links.

--Mark
http://alfa.denovich.org