RE: Ebay Questions

There was a news item last night on a Paypal. The end result was that
Paypal's recourse was feeble and that if you use Paypal that the credit card
pay option was the way to go. But, and a BIG BUT!!!!, ONLY USE VISA OR MC
with Paypal as VISA and MC will cover your loss as if the transaction was
made thru them. AMEX and Discover treat Paypal payments more as a cash
advance and tell you to take any complaints to Paypal. The producers of the
piece indicated that the best way to purchase was directly with any credit
card.

John Katos
West Dundee, IL USA