RE: Just Curious ...

> I was curious as to what sort of support Ferrari and Maserati
> clubs have for
> their ancient (out of warranty) vehicles from the factories?
> I have heard
> from friends that a MB or BMW car owner can find almost any
> part new from the
> factory via the dealers (for a price and a wait, of course).
>
> With the recent death of Sr. Agnelli and the previous
> speculation of selling
> Alfa to Ferrari/Maserati, I was just curious what the
> possible support level
> for clubs might be in that arrangement.

I can't speak for Ferrari, however they never stopped selling here, so
I'd imagine the dealers would still be willing to provide help, parts,
and service.

As for Maserati, there has been no help for a while.  There are some
independent parts sources, similar to what we have for Alfa, and some
also do business directly with European sources.

I don't believe that the new Maserati dealers (Ferrari) are set up to
help with the old cars from a service perspective, and I can't imagine
they'd be willing to start stocking parts either.

bs