Just Curious ...

I was curious as to what sort of support Ferrari and Maserati clubs have for
their ancient (out of warranty) vehicles from the factories? I have heard
from friends that a MB or BMW car owner can find almost any part new from the
factory via the dealers (for a price and a wait, of course).

With the recent death of Sr. Agnelli and the previous speculation of selling
Alfa to Ferrari/Maserati, I was just curious what the possible support level
for clubs might be in that arrangement.

Any thoughts?

Tom
Seattle
10123
11615 (engine being assembled & driveshaft back from the rebuilders!)