re: RE: Spider Dash

	I have removed the dash from my '86 Spider twice now for heater fan
work.  It took me over 5 hours to remove the first time and around 4
hours the second.  You need to remove the rear console (where the
E-brake is located), the center console, the side pieces, move the A/C
equipment out of the way if you have any, and then remove the dash.  And
with removing all these pieces, you need to disconnect tons of stuff.

	It is very helpful to have a manual that describes the steps for you
need to do them in order.  And when reassembling to remember what went where.

	Bruce

	'73 GTV - 1 hour to remove dash
	'86 Spider - 4 hours, if done before