re: Milano Injection Woe - Please Help!

To my knowledge, the 1981 ECU (ends in 113, right?) will not work in
'84-'89 cars, which require the ECU with the part number ending in
132.  Incidentally, there's such an ECU on eBay right now, if you
want to try a different ECU.
(http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2401441730&category=33596)
Have you checked the injector grounds?  AFM (the
switching-the-fuel-pump aspect is easy)?  Would a coolant temp sensor
with its wires shorted together or to ground prevent fuel delivery?

-Joe