RE: Spider Dash

The dash is only held on by four bolts, so theoretically it's a
relatively easy job to remove.  You don't need to remove the windshield,
but depending on the year you do need to disconnect all the stuff
attached to it, wiring, speedo cable, tach cable, heater cables, heater
box, etc.  Two of the bolts are at the outmost forward edge, the other
two are up back by the defroster vents.  On my 71 spider I can see them
and touch them from underneath the dash, on a later model spider I doubt
you can.

I have never pulled a dash, only loosened and adjusted one.  Perhaps
others can give a detailed description, but I imagine it's pretty
straightforward.

Cheers,
Ian Lomax
71 Spider et al