RE : bonneville article

i am sure there were many people on the team that were also
not mentioned in the story.  and i apologize if i offended any of
them here.  i seem to remember ( but i could be wrong ) that it
was Eric who originally brought the Bonneville story to the Alfa Digest, and it just stood out in my mind that he was
unmentioned.

i also realize that it was Richard's project, but Mike Besic's name
was the only one that popped into my mind when writing that
note to the Digest.   my memory is not what it used to be . . .

having read the article, i feel that i got much better insight into the
project from the real time Digest postings than from the
professional write up.  but it was still nice to see recognition
from outside the alfa community, in an international magazine.

i salute the team's efforts, and  congratulate everyone involved
on the wonderful results.

good luck with the continuing project,

dion fields
'73 gtv