HID Headlights and Havin' Fun

       I finally got the leaky rear caliper replaced,which was
the last impediment to letting lose in my GTV6. Put on about
50 miles this weekend and tested out the new headlights. I
was asking about headlights a month ago and I ended up
with the Sylvania Xenarc kit. I'm very pleased. Really lights
up the road, although not the cheapest way to go. I liked
that they use less power ( 35 watts ) and I didn't need to
worry about putting the right pieces together. I remember
several times in my old Fiats, driving home at night, hoping
the battery would make light to get me home.
   The car has more torque than I remembered. When I started
using the revs it felt about as fast as the ( very heavy )
Eclipse turbo daily driver of mine.
     Mark Manley
  To paraphrase another digester....
   '84 GTV6  79,425 SMILES and counting