FS: nice 82 GTV6 Balocco

$6800.00

I brought this car with me when I moved from Canada. I've already
fully imported it and have been driving it for the last 2 years. I
believe the only difference between US and Canadian models is that the
Canadian version is in kilometers. The car has no rust, low mileage and
is in excellent mechanical and cosmetic condition. The car has 55,000
miles (88,000 kilometers) on it. I believe that the car is almost
completely stock.

I live in Hillsborough NJ. That's in central NJ, just northwest of
Princeton NJ.

I can be reached by email at lhegarty@domain.elided, or on my cell at
610-349-8252.

pics http://users.rcn.com/lawh/gtv64sale.htm