Re: bonneville record spider - magazine article

I'm afraid that Eric's contribution was under reported.  I'm sure that everyone
that went to Bonneville appreciates his help and expertise . . . especially me!
The data acquisition just wouldn't have happened without Eric and Ed Argalas.

Without data acquisition, we would have wasted a lot more time trying to
discover why the engine lost boost after Mike shifted from second into third
gear . . . he was actually shifting into fifth.  In Mike's defense, the driving
position made the gear selection a challenge and the wind noise at 150 MPH made
it impossible to hear the engine.

Jim Steck

> From: "dion fields" <noid@domain.elided>
> Subject: bonneville record spider - magazine article

> the current issue of European Car has an article
> on "Bonnie," Mike Besic's 200mph spider.

> its an OK write up, but i didn't see Eric Storhok's name
> mentioned.

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses]