RE: 75/Milano brakes for Alfetta

Ok, so I also happen to have a project Alfetta GT (a 75 model to be
exact) that needs brake work from sitting for 10 years.  My eventual
goal is to make it a mostly track car, but street legal, so If nothing
else I should probably upgrade the brakes to Milano brakes.  But, it has
cool vintage 14x6 Momo wheels which I'd like to keep.

So, what would folks recommend as a good route to take?

1.  Just rebuild the original calipers, add new rotors and good pads and
basically bring the brakes bavk to stock specs?

2.  Cannibalize a Milano and take all the running gear (brakes,
spindles, transaxle, etc) and use 5 lug wheels?

3.  Try to fit bigger brakes and keep the 4 lugs?

I'm still in the planning stage so I might as well do this right.  I
also hope to keep this a budget car, i.e. no huge Brembo calipers, etc.

Thanks!
Ian Lomax
Too many alfas, not enough time or storage...
Somewhere in the Bay Area