1967 Spider soon to be for sale

Digesti,
I will be picking up the most rust free duetto I have ever seen.  Four sound
jack pads, spare tire well untouched, one small spot in driver's foot well.  I
should be getting it next weekend from the second owner.  It has been sitting
inside for a long time so it will need some mechanical attention.  When I get
it I will get some pictures and a very accurate description.  Let me know now,
as they say, "first come, first served".

Dave De Rosier
Sunny San Diego
1969 Spider (not for sale)
1967 Spider (soon to be for sale)