Free Alfa

I saw this message in an Alfa newsgroup if anyone is interested.  I wish I
lived around this person because I would grab it.

"Looking for someone to come to my house and take car away!!!
Alfa not in bad shape 68 thousand miles on it ,has not run in 5,6 yr's.
Was running when In got tired of screwing with it. Northen Calif.
If you are interested,  call  415-456 0200 Jim."