Frank Stephenson on Alfa-Maser-Ferrari

From the Jan. 27 issue of AutoWeek, in which Frank Stephenson, Granturismo
Management--Concept Design Director for Ferrari and Maserati, is interviewed
about his new position:

AutoWeek: "Are you excited about the idea of Alfa Romeo maybe joining
Ferrari and Maserati as a group?"

Frank Stephenson: "Yes. I don't know the logistics of it, but Ferrari,
Maserati and Alfa Romeo--how much more emotion could you ever want in one
company? I can't help but get excited if it's true."