eBay Best Practices

Here are a few things I try to do when selling on Ebay, and appreciate when
they are done by others.

1) Post multiple, detailed photos. Then, there is much less chance that the
buyer will be disappointed in the condition of part or product. If a photo
makes a product look better or worse than the actual condition I try to note
this.

2) For shipping, post your method of shipment, item weight, and your zip
code. Then, there will be no surprises as anyone can use an online shipping
calculator to come up with an exact total.

I find Alfa buyers/sellers to be a notch above the Ebay average...

Joe