Conversion of '67 from single to dual circuit brakes

I am thinking of converting my 67 GT Junior from single to dual
circuit brakes.  (Engine is currently out of the car, so it will be
pretty easy).  I want to keep the floor mounted pedal box.

Currently, the car has: single circuit Ate 22 mm MC, Bonaldi booster,
stock Ate front calipers (44mm?) and newer Ate rear calipers (38mm,
orig was 30mm?).

I've located a dual circuit, under the floor type master cylinder (22
mm Ate from a '69 1750).  I opened it up and it looks to be in nice
shape.  (Hopefully, I can get a kit from Alfa Stop.)

The choices seem to be:
1. Install the complete 1750 setup, with dual 22mm MC and two
boosters.  This does not look like an easy fit.

2. Install the 1750 dual MC, without any boosters.

I'd prefer the second choice, since it would be the simplest/easiest.
But I'm not sure if the pedal effort would be too high.  According to
the parts books, some cars were delivered without boosters, with MC
diameters of 3/4" (19mm), 13/16" (20.6mm) and 7/8"(22.2mm).  So, I
assume that its not unreasonable.

I'd appreciate advise from anyone who has done any kind of dual
circuit conversion or is running an unboosted (single or dual) setup.

TIA,
John Basel
Bolton, MA