RE: alternatives to Hagerty Classic Insurance?

Did they tell you that you couldn't ever drive the car to work? (That's
what they told me)

-----Original Message-----
From: Keith, Michael S [mailto:Michael.Keith@domain.elided]
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2003 10:21 AM
To: alfa-digest@domain.elided
Subject: RE: alternatives to Hagerty Classic Insurance?

Grundy insured an '86 Spider I used to own.  I went with them after
Hagerty
gave me the same sort of grief that they gave you.  Grundy took my
Spider
with no problem.  I just sent them a few pictures.  Theirs is an agreed
value policy.  It doesn't have mileage limits, but it does have usage
restrictions.  Their web site is www.grundy.com

Michael Keith
Houston, TX
'87 Milano Gold