Re[2]: alternatives to Hagerty Classic Insurance?

On Tue, 21 Jan 2003 16:08:26 -0500 skippatnode <skippatnode@domain.elided> wrote:
> Since my Duetto is also my daily driver, I also had some problems with
> insurance.  Non of the companies mentioned so far would even talk to me.
> GEICO laughed at me.  So, I had the car appraised and went to State
> Farm, who
> insured it for appraised value.

i've been insuring my 74 GTV with Providence Washington, who also do our
homeowners. no claims experience with the car, but our claims experience
with the homeowners policy has been exceptional.

i use the GTV as a daily driver 3 seasons out of the year, so Hagerty,
etc., are right out.

richard