Afla sighting in Movie...

I just saw the movie Simone, starring Al Pacino.  I was amazed to see
them using an Alfa 2600 Convertible in a few scenes.  Al Pacino gives
the Alfa to his under age daughter so when she gets her license, she
will have nice car to drive.  She turned it down saying, she'd rather
have her Dad back the way he was when he was just a struggling artist.

Fred Russell