A couple questions:

First of all, it has been brought to my attention (in no uncertain terms from
one of the digest's less... ummm, pleasant subscribers) that my previous
method of posting comments was incorrect.  If I irritated anyone by replying
to messages that I wasn't intending to discuss, I apologize, but the problem
was completely transparent on my end...  I'm trying a different way here, but
if it's still worng, just let me know (without being rude, please...)

Now, to the Alfa stuff:

1)  My Graduate doesn't have an underhood heat shield.  This is the car that's
getting ready to be painted, and the paint on the hood is totally shot - dead.
I have never seen a hood pad offered, and there are decals under the hood as
if they are not supposed to be covered up.  Were they simply designed without
heat shields?  Will my new paint cook like the old paint did?  If so, has
anyone fit a heat shield to their Spider?

2)  Does anyone have a used but functional catalytic converter that would fit
my Graduate?

3)  I'm looking for a used Quadrifoglio front spider to fit to my car.  If
anyone has one, or knows where one can be found, let me know.

Thanks in advance,

Paul Misencik
P. Roman Media
Huntersville, NC  28078