furniture moving (or, wanted: someone with a strong back and a weak mind)

In all seriousness...............borrow or rent a pick-up truck. There's
nothing but trouble waiting for anyone entertaining the project that was
suggested, including car damage, sofa damage, personal injury and potential
wrangling with the the long blue arm of the law.

Hugh
' 74 Spider
Medicine Hat