Re: sparkin' batteries (NAC)

At 03:23 AM 1/16/03 +0000, you wrote:

I've used my adjustable wrench as welding rod when working on my '76 VW
Bug many years ago.  I was working under the rear seat (where the
battery resides) and the wrench slipped out of my hands and contacted
the frame and the hot wire on the voltage regular.  Still have the
wrench with a nip taken out of the handle.  The Bug is long deceased.
Yes, you need to be cautious when using your adjustable wrench in bugs. Vigorous sex in the back seat will produce the same effect when the seat springs hit the battery. Still have the wrench, girlfriend long gone. --