Buying a Alfa in Italy

Hi All,

I've just moved to Italy from australia and I'm
looking at buying a 105 series GT Junior, the thing is
I'm probably going to use the car quite often on the
auto-strada which means driving at 70-80 MPH. I'm
woundering if the 1300cc moter is really up to this
kind of use(I've only driven a 1750 up untill now so I
have no idea).
The 1600 GT Juniors are obviously more powerfull but
seem very rare in italy, is it worth trying to hunt
one of these down?, especialy give the fact that I'm
in the Abruzzo region, not the best place to find an
Alfa I think.

Also if anyone has any ideas as to how to go about
finding such a car in the Abruzzo region or around
Rome, I'd be happy to here them.

Thanks,

Manu Dubin
http://mailplus.yahoo.com