Re: New Sprint

Okay, so at the risk of demonstrating my lack of knowledge for good car design I am going to bravely (or foolishly) step forward and say that I like the new sprint design. I also love the styling of my '78 Sprint Veloce, which, as I understand it, many alfisti don't care for either.

Hey Alfa, bring it to the US and you will have at least one buyer!

(back to my cave)

Steven
'78 Sprint Veloce
(kinda for sale :(, see alfaclassifieds.com)